Saturday, October 11, 2008

Recent and past

Wah, it has been long time didn't write blog liao.Haha, my blogspot also grow mushroom d.There are so many things happen these few months. First was my studies then my house dogs and bla bla bla.....

These few months i was busying with my industrial trainning stuff. It was a long story..... I tot i can get a job at JB but i waited for few months then they baru call me for job. But ..... i had already found job in Malacca. So sad !!! That company in JB is a big company but is not my lucky, sien. Nvm la, work in Malacca also can, i can see my new dog. I hope the employer don't bully me ,hahaha!!!!

Recently, my mum just give away my 3 lovely dogs because of the neighbours keep complaining about the dog's smell. That neighbour keep bang the doors and tell another neighbour that my dogs are stink. My mum feel very stressful and pressure then she decided to give away our dogs. These are my dog dog's picture, they are so cute and lovely but..... no more d but they found someone that love them. Bye bye my dogs.








Jasper , The gentle dog





Pi Pi , The big bully

'Hotdog', it's hot...


No comments: