Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Internship

I viewed many blogs about internship stuff, i also got many stories about my first n second days of internship. Can i say is luciky or unlucky ??? I think is depend...... My company is an machine maker company, currently i'm in production line so called machine production. Y ? bcos my supervisor is out station now and he assigned me to learn practical for 1 week such as soldering and knowledge about the machine. Actually is not my field bcos i'm studying electronics but these job is related to electrical and machanical. FAINT !!!!!

In negative site,
All things are not related, then feel very sien to it!!!! the engineer keep asking me about the machine thing, but i really don know!!!!! Too many new stuff that i have not touch b4!!!!! too bored bcos there are really nothing related to my field!!!!

In positive site,
Can learn new things, like electrical : power supply, switches, plugs, wiring, sensors and in machanical: steeper motor, LM, vacuum and PLC. Although is not very related but is very interesting!!!!! Learn another than electronics stuffs.

Is depends on different thinking, but frankly speaking, is quite bored when the nothing to do in office like " growing fangus in office" --->"“生蘑菇”?!!!

Always hope for more things to learn in internship!!!!!

2 comments:

one_sun said...

hey..me too...
Touch all those machines, applicator and circuit whole days which are not our filed actually...
Only can think in a positive way, appreciate the tough moment in ur life, bitter comes b4 sweet (先苦后甜)

aH beE said...

hahaa what i'm doin now is not related to my field as well ma~~
It's all about telecommunication de~
What i learn there is to be "independent" hahaa
Take care k :)